Protecting Your Future by Delivering Value
We know money is tight and needs are great. That is why we ensure our legal and technology experts are available to members for free! From NAB newsletters and online advocacy resources to PSA’s and member downloads, we are protecting your pockets so that you can continue running your business and add savings to your bottom line.
- NAB SmartBrief (daily)
- NAB Member News
- The NAB Pulse
- Broadcast Public Service Newsletter
Member downloads include:
- Covering the Coronavirus Pandemic - NAB's toolkit, including tools and resources to help stations accurately cover the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare for the impact on broadcasters' staff, community and business operations.
- Providing Relief to Broadcasters During the COVID-19 Pandemic - NAB is advocating on behalf of broadcasters to ensure stations can stay on the air to serve their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, including resources to help stations assist in NAB's efforts to secure additional relief for stations.
- Coronavirus Education Content - Podcasts, courses and guidelines to help broadcasters cover the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Digital Dashboard Best Practices Report - is a 23-page document which provides background information on the project, some results from the digital dashboard audit that NAB conducted in Grand Rapids, Charlotte and Philadelphia and a discussion of the areas that broadcasters need to focus on to improve the consumer experience with radio in the car.
- Recommended Best Practices Document - Recommended Best Practices Document - is a two-page document that summarizes for radio station programming and engineering departments key steps broadcasters can take that, when followed, should result in a dashboard appearance that is useful and pleasing to listeners, and will support a more consistent user experience across the radio dial.
Small Market Support is also available to small and medium market broadcasters who face unique challenges within the industry.